Learn from successful tech entrepreneurs about tools and support for navigating the challenges of scaling your business. Thursday 4th November from 10:30 GMT / 11:30 CET
A scaling company is passing through a distinct stage of growth that commonly brings about serious change. Your start-up will have achieved a lot, been through their first rounds of funding or be able to demonstrate rapid revenue growth if bootstrapped. When you’re scaling up it’s easy to feel like you’re getting out of your depth as a leader, though chances are, everyone else is or has been feeling the same.
Join Tech Nation SW and SPEED to learn from leaders of two scaling businesses. Hear from Kelly Butler and Andy James of Podcast Labs, the experts in helping brands, influencers and personalities to use podcasts to build audiences.
Plus Andy Doyle, founder of Filmily, will share how his team of Devon-based AI specialists are engaging sports fans around the world.
What you’ll hear:
- Common challenges faced by scaling tech businesses, and how can you prepare for these
- Tools available to promote this preparation
- Decisions you make as a start-up that impact on the ability to scale
- The scaling impact on company culture
- When to let go, and of what?
Reserve your space here.